CQNet release v1.12.0 – March 2019
Our new release improves your ability to flight plan from one resource, drawing on airport and hospital locations. In addition this release includes a key request from many of you – the ability to create your own advisories within CQNet.
- Locate the nearest airports: CQNet can now recommend airports you may need to contact before you fly.
- Locate the nearest hospitals: CQNet can now indicate where the nearest hospital is in case of an accident and provides co ordinates
- Airport advisories are now displayed in the mission details section along with a record of the airports you have contacted.
- Hospitals nearby are now displayed in the mission details section as well as your chosen hospital in case of emergencies.
- You can now create your own advisories and mitigate against them.
- Reordering checklist items: Items can be moved around in checklists.
- Maps in reporting documents are now zoomed in further.
- Mission copying: Details of copied missions can now be changed during the copy process and copied missions will each have a unique name.
- Maintenance activities: “Software Update” has been added to this list so you can keep track of changes to the firmware on your assets.
- Mission deletion process: It is now simpler to delete missions allowing you to delete them faster in bulk
Happy (and Safe) Flying!
Chief Technology Officer